Thursday, April 10, 2008

:: PROGRAM ICT MELAKA - UPDATED ::

Remember the ICT Program?After Bukit Baru, we went to Serkam, Chenderah and Jasin (last week). Ive been so lucky to have chance to join this Program. Beside teaching them and make a new friends, I think my confidence to speak in front of the crowd has been increased. I am a stage fright, I admit it. So, with the chance given by my boss to give a lecture (on how to start blogging and how to create a multimedia presentation), I hope my voice is not shaking anymore if i need to speak in front of the crowd next time.hehe.

A picture could tell a thousand story. Enjoy da picts!

~SERKAM~

mari-mari daftarkan diri


ye.hari nie kite nk buat blog ye adik2


cabutan terbuah.but fasi is not allowed.huhu.


dah kat serkam kan.g ikan bakar lh pehtue.hehe


mari pulang


~CHENDERAH~

sesi mengangkut barang


dh siap set up.mari carik kedai makan


ngap ngap ngap


space shuttle simmulator


ok puan, kite tukar schedule nie

sape tau, angkat tangan!



~JASIN~


dik, akak main sekali eh.hehe


the pyramid that ive built

us

celebrating at my house

No comments: