Tuesday, May 6, 2008

:: Happy Weekend ::

Last weekend, my sisters and my bro were spending their long holidays at kampung. It was a happy time coz our last gathering was during the last year Hari Raya Qurban. On saturday night,we did a kenduri arwah + kenduri doa selamat. Alhamdulillah,the kenduri went well.

Hm..but Im a bit sad coz I didn't spend so much time with them since I need to prepare the ICT Program at Sg.Udang. But it's ok..coz in life, sometimes u need to sacrifice something for good,rite? =)

Oh...and Angah surprised me with this present:


Big YEY! This perfume is my most wanted perfume. Since I have others' commitment*ahem* so I just put it in my wish list. And Angah already fulfill one of my wish list! So, I want to thank you Angah for this. Love u! xoxoxoxox

No comments: