Friday, August 29, 2008

A Treat For MYself

Since I am so pissed off, so I think I need something for my therapy.ahem.
Lets guess ppl..
What I've bought for myself??

guess
...
guess
...
guess
...
guess
...
guess
...

a SE W910i hand phone?
Tet.tet.tet.Wrong.But it's most welcome for the next year birthday present.. ^__^


guess
...
guess
...
guess
...
guess
...

a PSP?
Tet.tet.tet.Wrong.But it's most welcome too for the next year birthday present.lallalallalal

guess
...
guess
...
guess
...
guess
...

a Sony T300?
Tet.tet.tet.Wrong.Hope that I can get it from Nuffnang. T_T

Give up?

Ok.Ok.

I've just bought 4 novels from JemariSeni.com.
The 4 novels are from the same author: NoorSuraya.
At 1st, there were only 3 novels in stock. But the JemariSeni has kindly called me and said that they have found a novel that I really want: Nyanyian Tanjung Sepi. The most wanted novel from this author. I asked them to send it to me together with the other 3 novels.Yey!

During the lunch break, I had to cancel the lunch meeting with MissCarrotsusu since she was busy. So I drove to Jusco, bought another novel at Popular bookshop (by Aisya Sofea) and have nice lunch at Nando's.

Hey,its brighten up my day! Happy weekend ppl! =)