Thursday, December 9, 2010

The things that I missed to blog about.

1. November Birthday
I wished them on the phone but being me who love to blog, how can I forget to post about these november babies? Eh. They're not a babies anymore..hehe

On 21st November, my dearest Along turned to 41. On 22nd, my only Abang turned to 32-years-old. He is 5 years older than me. Last but not least, my super hero, Abah tured 66 on 28th November.

Happy birthday to all of you guys! I love you more and more each day. :)



2. Wedding reception that I missed.
I missed Najwa's wedding & Ita's wedding. Sorry for couldn't make it dear. May the marriage lasts forever ya!

3. Wedding reception that I attend.
Two weddings. One at Taman Meru and the other one at Dewan Bandaraya Ipoh. Both were hubby's friends.



4. My weekend
For the past few weeks my weekend was full of activities. Last weekend I was conducting a workshop at Pusat Sains Negara. The workshop went well and of course it was fun! ^^

Oh. We went to the Q-That Steamboat Restaurant again! hehe


5. Pregnancy
No. I'm not pregnant yet. But I wish I'll get pregnant soon. As soon as possible perhaps. :)


So that's all for now blog. Hope I won't neglected you anymore. hehe

No comments: